Réservation

Informations

If you would like more information before you make a final reservation, fill in the form contact de l'accueil

Services

Les produits ménagers sont fournis, de même que le linge de maison : draps housse, housses de couette, taies d’oreillers, couvertures. Une semaine avant votre arrivée, vous recevrez un mail vous demandant de nous communiquer vos besoins en draps simples et doubles. Ces services sont compris dans le tarif, mais si vous souhaitez que les lits soient faits à l'arrivée, un supplément vous sera facturé.

Chaque gîte est équipé de WIFI, les codes d’accès vous seront communiqués par mail dans la semaine qui précède votre arrivée.

Contact Details
Optionnal Features
Information on rental
Du au

Télécharger la description des couchages du gite


Booking conditions:

The reservation will become effective upon receipt of a deposit check of 30% of the total amount of the price of the stay and a dated and signed copy of the contract that you will receive by mail. The balance, ie the remaining 70%, will be paid on arrival. By-laws are accepted by check, transfer, holiday vouchers or in cash. A deposit check (between 300 and 400 € depending on the cottage) will be requested upon arrival, but will not be cashed. After your stay, a scan of the destroyed deposit will be sent to you by email, except in case of damage.

Cancellation Policy:

The signing of the contract commits the two parties definitively. If the renter renounces the rental 60 days before arrival, the deposit is refunded. Between 1 day and 60 days if we manage to re-rent, the deposit is also refunded. Otherwise the deposit is lost.

Cancellation insurance

If you wish to have more information about the cancellation insurance proposal of our partner clevacances, download the document below:

Argumentary cancellation insurance.